If you need to use the restroom or step away from class for some other reason, please let everyone know by using the "Step Away" icon, which you can access by clicking the drop-down arrow next to the hand raise icon at the top of the screen. Marking your self as "stepped away" will automatically mute your microphone and you will need to un-mute if you want to speak again after returning.
Articles in this section
- Adobe Connect won't load (Stuck at the 'white loading screen')
- Why don't I see a "Join" button when I click on "Adobe Connect"?
- How do I configure my microphone/headset? (Audio Setup Wizard)
- How do I configure my sound settings?
- I have to be on WiFi for class today, is this allowed?
- I have an ECHO! How do I prevent audio from coming out of my speakers?
- Why can't I use Google Chrome for my live class sessions in Adobe Connect?
- How can I adjust my Flash Player settings when I'm inside an Adobe Connect classroom?
- How do I get Safari to stop blocking Adobe Connect on a Mac running OS X Yosemite?
- How can I tell if my poll response was recorded?