To prevent echo, make sure you are listening to all Adobe Connect sessions through your headphones and NOT your speakers.
Once you are logged in to your Adobe Connect meeting, be sure to run the "Audio Setup Wizard" under the Meeting menu drop-down in the upper left.
Click "Play Sound" and confirm that you can hear audio from your headphones or headset. If the audio is coming out of your computer speakers, then please follow the steps below to reconfigure your audio settings.
1. Go to system preferences>sound.
2. Click on the "output" tab and select your headphones as the default output device.
3. Run the "Audio Setup Wizard" again and confirm that you can hear audio out of your headphones.
1. Go to control panel>hardware and sound>sound.
2. Click on the "playback" tab and select your headphones or headset device.
3. Right-click and "enable" your headset, then click "set default" to make it your default.
4. Click "Apply."
5. Run the "Audio Setup Wizard" again and confirm that you can hear audio out of your headphones.
If you have tried these steps and the audio is still coming out of your speakers, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org